Superhero sa Puso ng mga SuperFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Articles / Write Ups

3 posters

Go down

Articles / Write Ups Empty Articles / Write Ups

Post by Admin Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:03 pm

In this topic you may:

Arrow Post any article or write up being printed or posted online.

Exclamation Post the publication/posting date, author, title of the article, name of the magazine/website where it is being posted.

Admin
• Super Admin

https://supermanuel.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Articles / Write Ups Empty Re: Articles / Write Ups

Post by retblast19 Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:09 pm

Manuel Chua Jr. at Supreme

No Fear Factor
Tim Yap
January 10, 2009 12:00 AM

Articles / Write Ups 1_676727296l

Spoiler:

Articles / Write Ups 1_443792883l-1

Spoiler:
retblast19
retblast19
• SuperForum Moderator

http://profiles.friendster.com/ninetailedbeast

Back to top Go down

Post by jasz Fri May 01, 2009 3:36 pm

GT ARTICLE PUBLISHED IN A NEWSPAPER
May 01, 2009
by: Robert SIlverio

Articles / Write Ups 34obukl

Spoiler:
jasz
jasz
• SGV Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jasz Sat May 02, 2009 3:31 am

THE CHINESE INVASION
Business Mirror
Written by All Access / Ricky T. Gallardo
Sunday, 26 April 2009 18:35

Fearless Manuel Chua Jr. is ready for everything

HE might not have won the top plum in the recently concluded Pinoy Fear Factor on ABS-CBN, but he certainly scored so many important points among the followers of this reality show shot entirely in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

“They say that winning is the only thing, but I certainly believe otherwise. Life does not guarantee that we win all our battles. For me, it is more important that I gave a good fight and I fought till the end with the best and all I’ve got,” he tells us when we spoke to him at the GOMA Cup in Boracay.

Manuel strikes us as very mature and sensible. He is from Cabanatuan City in the province of Nueva Ecija, not married but has a daughter. “She is my everything,” he muses, “that’s why I am very grateful that the Pinoy Fear Factor show has opened possibilities for me to enter show business.”

Manuel will soon be shown in “Bud Brothers,” the premiere episode of the new afternoon drama of ABS-CBN Precious Hearts Romance. “I’m also very happy that I was handpicked to be in George & Cecil, the movie of Judy Ann [Santos] and Ryan [Agoncillo] that will start filming soon.

While waiting for his projects to take off, Manuel shuttles back and forth to his hometown in central Luzon, overseeing his business investments. “I have an appliance-dealership store and I also rented a parcel of land where I grow and harvest palay.”

We feel Manuel will go a long way in this business, and we hope he will play his cards right. He is intelligent, realistic and certainly good-looking.
jasz
jasz
• SGV Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum